With the release of Inverse Plus and the newfound interest in the protocol, we wanted to offer a comprehensive guide on how to buy INV for beginners who want to engage with Inverse.
Buying INV through DEX
As of right now, the best place to buy INV through Decentralized Exchanges is through Sushiswap. Here are the steps to buy INV through Sushi.
Connect your wallet to Inverse Finance and head over to the swap section.
Make sure to have enough ETH in your wallet to pay for the gas transaction. You can check current gas prices at any moment here.
Make sure to have the amount of DAI or USDC that you would like to swap for INV in your wallet.
On the swap section, swap your stablecoins to DOLA, Inverse’s decentralized stablecoin. The reason is because the INV/DOLA pair is more liquid compared to directly swapping from your stablecoin.
5. After you have received your DOLA, head to Sushiswap and swap your DOLA for INV.
6. Once you receive your INV, you are done!
Buying INV Through CEX
INV is now also available on popular exchanges like Coinbase and Huobi Global. With Coinbase, you can directly exchange your USD for INV through their website or app. With Huobi Global and Gate, you will have to exchange your USD for USDT and exchange the USDT for INV through that pair through their Markets section. Note that in order to participate in Inverse Plus, you will have to send the INV that you hold in the exchange to a personal wallet and connect the personal wallet through Metamask or WalletConnect. Please follow the directions with your CEX for steps on this process.
How to stake my INV in Inverse Plus
Inverse is upgrading its INV governance token with minimum 100% APY continuous staking rewards and revenue sharing rewards for xINV stakers.
If you would like to participate in Inverse Plus, here is a quick how to guide on how to stake your INV and start receiving rewards.
Connect your wallet with INV to Anchor, Inverse’s money market and lending and borrowing protocol.
On the left side of Anchor, you will find a menu called Supply with a list of assets. Click on the INV icon section here and you will see a pop up menu show up.
3. In this pop up menu, make sure you are under supply and put down how much INV you would like to stake.
4. Click Approve and approve the transaction through your wallet.
5. After you click Approve on your wallet, go back to the pop up menu and click swap.
6. Go back to your pop up menu and click Supply.
7. Confirm the transaction on your wallet and make sure the transaction goes through.
8. Once the transaction goes through, you should be good to go!
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.